Benefits of Eating Paleo Food
- You are eating a clean food without additives, antibiotics, preservatives, artificial ingredients or chemicals.
- You are getting the anti-inflammatory benefits from the plant nutrients in fruits, vegetables, nuts, oils, and seeds. Dramatically reducing the risk of chronic diseases and conditions such as heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer’s, diabetes, etc…
- It’s low glycemic doesn’t screw up your blood sugar, keeps fat off your body, keeps you lean.
- Boosts your energy
- Improves your gut health — no more bloat, constipation, gas, etc.
- Help you to skin glows, hair and nails look great!
- improve your mood — anxiety, depression, stress are dramatically reduced.
- Allergy reduction
- Improved your immune system
- And most people lose significant weight eating paleo
To get free paleo cookbook click here.
I had been wanting to find a new receipe for a carrot cake that I could master and have with me ongoing and I was delighted to realised I had achieved that with this winning combination. I feel that carrot cakes can be a bit hit and miss and over the years with the ones I have tried I have been happy enough but never consistently so. Either the cake was too dry or didn’t have any walnuts or had pineapple or was too store made tasting so I kept searching. I have used receipes from many different websites and tried packet mixes when time didn’t permit and this one is a modified version of one I came across on the back of the cream cheese block from Aldi (favourite shop of all time!)
The cake is delicious, definitely not dry, has enough carrot and walnuts to satisfy any critic…
View original post 579 more words
Rudolf Breuss was an Austrian doctor best known for his dedication to finding a natural cancer cure.
His years of study led him to develop a 42-day juicing diet designed to kill developing cancer cells. Since its introduction in 1980, more than 45,000 patients have reportedly found success with the treatment.
The Breuss Total Cancer Treatment is a very rigid diet of fruits, vegetables and herbs that a person takes in liquid form for 42 days.
Because cancer cells have a very different metabolism than normal cells, the Breuss diet is designed to starve the cancer cells to death by not providing any solid food proteins. But the diet does not harm normal cells
People without cancer have also tried the diet (sometimes for as little as one week) and reported significant positive health effects, including….Readmore
Listen up Treepers. We have some among us who are facing some illnesses and struggles that have caused them to change their eating habits. This has created some discussion in our daily threads, and a number of our regulars have decided to put together some favorites to help each other out. If you have any […]